SPES user registration protocol
SPES is an experimental innovation platform that mainly relies on network technology to provide you with online experiment, network technology pre research, test and verification. Please read this Agreement carefully before registration and use. If you choose to accept the terms of this agreement, you agree to be bound by the conditions of this agreement. If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, you cannot obtain the right to use the SPES and the experimental innovation platform. If you violate the provisions of this clause, SPES has the right to suspend or terminate your use qualification of SPES products at any time, and reserves the right to investigate relevant legal liabilities. Once the terms of this Agreement are changed, SPES will publish the modified contents on the website. Once the revised terms of Service are published on the website, they will effectively replace the original terms of Service, and the original terms will still apply to the unmodified part.You can log in to the official website of SPES at any time to check the latest version of the terms of service.
1、 User instructions
After the user is registered successfully, the user must take full responsibility for the authenticity, legitimacy and effectiveness of the registration information on the SPES. It is not allowed to impersonate others, release any information in the name of others, or use the registered account maliciously to infringe the rights of others. Otherwise, SPES has the right to immediately stop providing services, take back its account, and the user shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
Users shall not use the services of SDN trial service platform send or disseminate sensitive information and information in violation of national laws and regulations, including but not limited to the following information:
- Opposing the basic principles defined in the constitution li>
- Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity li>
- Harming the honor and interests of the state li>
- Inciting national hatred and discrimination and undermining national unity li>
- Undermining state religious policies and propagating cults and feudal Superstitions li>
- Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability li>
- Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime li>
- Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others li>
- Illegal "mining", malicious attacks and other acts threatening network security li>
- Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations li>
SPES has the right to review and supervise the user's use of SPES. If the user violates any of the above provisions when using SPES, SPES or its authorized person has the right to require the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, suspending or terminating the user's right to use SPES) to reduce the impact caused by the user's misconduct.
To steal other people's user accounts or harassing others by using network communication are illegal acts. Users shall not use any illegal means such as testing and cheating to steal other users' accounts and harass others.
2、 Intellectual property
Users guarantee and declare that they have complete legal copyright or complete legal authorization for the works they provide, which can be used for their activities on the SPES, and ensure that the use of the works by the SPES does not violate national laws and regulations, nor infringe the legitimate rights and interests of third parties or assume any obligations. Users shall be fully responsible for all consequences caused by the imperfection and illegality of the form, content and authorization of their works.
Texts, pictures and graphics created by the user and uploaded to the SPES, the SPES reserves the right to monitor all contents of its website in real time, and has the right to delete any works in violation of the agreement according to its independent judgment. SPES shall not be liable for any consequence or loss caused by deleting users' works.
The user shall be fully liable for the above losses suffered by the SPES or its affiliated companies, resulting in any nature of compensation, compensation or fine (direct, indirect, accidental, punitive and secondary losses) borne by the SPES or its affiliated companies to the third party.
- Reprinting works (including community content) on SPES for the purpose of transmitting more information does not mean that SPES agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content li>
- SPES hereby reminds you that during the use of SPES, you should abide by the laws of the people's Republic of China, do not endanger network security, and do not use the services of SPES to engage in activities that infringe upon others' reputation, privacy, intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests. Despite the above tips, the SPES will not assume any responsibility for the purpose and purpose of your use of the service li>
4、 Modification of terms of service
SPES reserves the right to modify the terms of service if necessary.
SDN experimental service platform attaches great importance to the protection of users' privacy and promises not to rent or sell users' personal data and information to any third party without users' permission, except for the following cases:
- You agree to share the information with a third party li>
- You agree to disclose your personal data and enjoy the products and services provided to you li>
- We need to obey court summons, legal orders or follow legal procedures li>
- We find that you have violated our terms of service or other usage regulations li>
This agreement is formulated and interpreted in accordance with the current laws and regulations of the people's Republic of China. In case of any conflict between the terms of the agreement and the laws and regulations of the people's Republic of China, the conflicting contents will be reinterpreted in accordance with the laws and regulations, but the effectiveness of other terms will not be affected.
7、 Power of interpretation
SPES reserves the right to interpret the above terms to the extent permitted by law.