Terms and Conditions
CENI provides L1-L7 full-stack experiment capability. Users can apply for opening and use facility resources through the experiment service platform. In order to carry out the experiment smoothly, users can prepare and operate the facility according to the following instructions.
- Understand CENI's experiment capability and be familiar with resource application process.
- Determine the required resources in advance, including resource type, resource quantity, and resource usage duration
- Users who need to enter the room need to determine the time of admission, the location of the room, whether to bring their own equipment, and the space conditions of the room.
2. In Experiment
- Be familiar with the operation and use process of facility resources.
- Conduct tests in strict accordance with safety regulations.
- Record the test data.
3. In the end
- A statement of principles for publication of results.
- Clean up and release test resources.
- Experiment environment and platform use feedback.